Make with the goods!

Here I was, doing so well with the finished objects posts, too...and then Ravelry happened and the rest is history. In any event, a wee peek at my backlog is in order.

The first Dream Twister sock:


I can hardly say how much I love this pattern. I'm particularly by how it's playing nicely with the Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Potluck. Now to get started on sock no. 2.

Look, here's a completed pair:

These are the Little Pumpkins socks in Trekking XXL.

This was a quick, fun, easily-internalized quick knit that kept my hands busy this past autumn. It's unsurprisingly that these were my official Socks of the Season! I swear I received more compliments on that yarn than anything else as of late.

Another pair o' socks:

Yep, it's Pomatomus in ultra-limited, handpainted Deegu.

I have no idea why these socks ever seemed so daunting -- the pattern is really intuitive and enjoyable to work. I couldn't have asked for a better colourway for them, either!

I'm fairly sure that's it for now, but should something else reveal itself I'll make every effort to document it as well.

And finally, a quick heads-up: there's another Spilly-designed colourwork mitten in the works. Pictures should be arriving any time now.

6 comments:

Adriana said...

Wow, those socks are gorgeous! I especially like the Pomatomus but I might be biased :)

I can't wait to see the Christmas knitting revealed!

Heather G. said...

Good on yer for finishing those pomotamoi! Mine got two repeats in, and there they have stayed.

Azura said...

if you ever run out of things to knit, you can always make me a pair of pink piggy mittens ;D

crafty_kat said...

wow, those are awesome. You and your sock and mit knitting always inspire and awe me

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Really pretty socks!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.