It's a Sale: buy some, get some - free!

In honour of the symbolic end of summer (aka. Labour Day,) I'm pleased to announce that SpillyJane Knits is having a sale!(This is Pookie, my Avian Companion. He thinks this is a great idea.)

Here's how it works:

From now until 12am EST on September 30 2010, when you buy any three (3) SpillyJane Knits patterns on Ravelry, you get one (1) SpillyJane Knits pattern of your choice free!

But it gets fancier: when you buy four (4) patterns you get two (2) free, and when you buy five (5) you get three (3) free! Say that five times fast!

If you'd like to take advantage of this promotion, simply buy the patterns you'd like and then send me a message (on Ravelry) telling me which of the patterns you'd like as your free one(s.) It's simple, really. Happy shopping!

Now I'm off to enjoy the long weekend. I hope you will, too!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Aww, this makes me miss my cockatiel. So darn cute.

Beverly said...

Excellent sale. Just in time for holiday knitting.