Today, tomorrow + yesterday

Imagine my shock and horror this morning as my long-standing suspicions were finally confirmed - I am both an extrovert and an optimist.  Who knew?

But there is no time to dwell on such disturbing revelations!  There is far to much to do this morning.
And yes, I traipsed down my studio stairs with this exact armful of goodies on my left, and another full load on  my right.  Clearly I am taunting fate - as some of you might recall, I recently ended a week-long relationship with a massive bruise that I met after falling down these same stairs.  As I am probably not due to take such a tumble again anytime soon, I figured I was safe.  This time, at least, I was.  But who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Tomorrow is as yet a mystery - but yesterdays, well, I know all about them.  Here's a picture I made while I was in London when 2011 turned into 2012.

A million buildings bend above me
That cathedral's been here so long
This city's just a chocolate box of goodies
The flowers will still be here
When it's gone...

The words belong to my friend The Clerkenwell Kid.  Hear him sing them here.

No comments: