Heather's Mittens -- your early present!

There may be a couple of months remaining until the holiday season proper, but here's a gift for you today:Yes, the pattern for Heather's Mittens (on Ravelry) has just been released. Grab it here or over here on Ravlery. As promised, instructions are provided to make both regular and fingerless mittens. I know some of you prefer the latter over the former, so I'm happy to oblige.

These mitts go up very quickly making them a gret addition to your holiday knitting. Go on and grab that pattern!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

There you go again putting up an irresistible design, spillyjane! Many thanks for making this one a gift. Your talent and generosity are appreciated!

-Helen

Adriana said...

Very very nice! I need to make my mittens before I make Heather's, though :)

Heather G. said...

Yay!

gayle said...

I came, I saw, I grabbed!
What a lovely gift - and what lovely mittens!
Thank you very much!
I want to start them now, but my needles are already all full - argh!
(Perfect excuse to buy more needles, don't you think?)

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

They are really lovely; thanks! They look like three-leaf clover!

Poethead said...

This is so great! Thank you so much!

Michaela said...

Thanks! I may make these for a friend(if not for myself); we left treat baskets at friends' doors last St. Pats.

Linda said...

Thank you so much for the pattern. Your mittens are lovely and I can't wait to make them.

Ann said...

Thanks so much for your lovely gift. We knitters are so lucky to share in your creativity - another great design.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pattern .Thanks for the present !
Danièle

Unknown said...

Thank you!