Today was tomorrow yesterday

I've been spending a lot of time on the porch lately, so I've been very keen on the aesthetics of the place. The space next to the door needed something, so this is what I came up with yesterday:Six containers of trailing nasturtiums (my favourite,) in both proper and found pots, on a plant stand that's been travelling with me for the past decade (previously silver, now white.) I think it really suits the space, and it makes me happy whenever I see it.

More than a handful of you will be thrilled when you hear exactly what I've been spending all that porch-knitting time doing...here, let me show you:It's the Mittens With Pints On, and I'm pleased to say that I'm frantically (well, not really,) working to meet my self-imposed deadline of finishing the test mitten TODAY. The pattern is slated to come out this Monday, 14 June 2010 (but may be out sooner,) so keep your eyes open! I'll keep you posted.

And for you sock knitters, hold on tight. That's all I'm going to say for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jealous of your porch!

Maryse said...

What a beautiful plant stand you have there! I look forward to see your mittens! They already look great!

Anonymous said...

Mittens! Yaaaaaaaay!

I need a shelf like that for my plants, they are taking over my patio!

Mittens! Yaaaaaaaay!

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

What a lovely blog you have! Beautiful pictures and really nice knitting. I'll definitely follow you!

Bye!
Annemarie