Can it be? WIP Wednesday!

Check it on out -- I'm actually doing one of those "blog things" -- in this case, WIP Wednesday. This is total coincidence, I promise you, but I'm going with it anyway.

You haven't seen The Swatch in a while! This is what he looked like the last time we saw him:Well, last night I decided that it would be more fun to waste my Dr. Bronner's soap and scald my hands than to knit another row of boring, BORING Swatch. Here he is after his first bath:He shrunk a bit, which is to be expected in the fulling process. I'm still debating on whether to give him another bath or to start turning him into something else now.

And now for a true WIP (this being WIP Wednesday and all,) the Komi mitten from the other day has grown a bit:Ohhh, Mitten. You just might not get abandoned after all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great colors on those mittens!!!!

Unknown said...

I like that color combination. I need to learn your trick to knitting colorwork so smoothly (I am still puckering a bit).

Adriana said...

That is so gorgeous!! I like the low contrast between the colours.

Bertha said...

Ooh! I wouldn't have thought to pair these 2 colors together but they look amazing!

Andreapgn said...

I also wouldn't have put those colors together, but now that you've done it, it looks really great. Save the mitts!

Carol said...

The mitten colors are fabulous! Keep working the mittens!

liset said...

The felted cloth is beautiful. I love it! The colours are magnificent. I don't know what your making out of it but I think this would be perfect to make a felted (pen/needle) case out of it...