Loose ends

A few things that deserve a proper mention:

Firstly, I was the Vogue Knitting Live Designer of the Day on KnitCulture's blog yesterday. They'll be debuting my latest mitten pattern - Benediction - at Vogue Knitting Live in LA later this month. They'll also be selling kits to make the mittens, so if you are going, please drop by and say hello! I wouldn't want my mitts to get lonely so far away from home.

Click here to read the article.



Next, another pair of socks for Tom dropped off my needles the other day - this time made from my own handspun. I may have gotten a little carried away with these!


And finally, the mittens with squirrels on - tentatively titled "Brown-eyed Squirrel" - are finished. More info on these, soon!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the squirrel mittens, so super cute!

A. said...

Not tentatively, definitely Brown-Eyed Squirrel!!!! Love it!

Tara said...

Love the squirrel mittens and those stripey socks too.

eleanor@knittinginflipflops said...

"You ma-ah Brown-eyed Squirrel!"
Van Morrison

Maryse said...

Were the thombs eaten by the squirrels? ;-) Nice!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

love the Squirrel Mitts Jane! Gorgeous!
http://piperloo.blogspot.com/

Sans said...

Your handspun is gorgeous, and so are the socks!

Susie said...

We have grey and black squirrels in our garden and sometimes they fight. Squirrel Fight! I'm thinking your mittens would be apposite.

Congrats on the knitculture stuff!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I have a q for you. I want to make my sister a pair of your mittens for her birthday in Nov. but she is allergic to wool. I think alpaca is ok, but I don't want to push it. What would you recommend in place of wool? Also, will these squirrelly mitts be available before November???