Me + Mr. Wolf

I am in high production mode today - polishing off the first of three handsome knitted werewolves. At present he is still very much a work in progress, but I am, erm, over the moon about how he's coming along.Soon I'll be joining the two halves together - now that shall be a proper mad scientist moment!

No, the fact that I am producing (were)wolves out of sheep's clothing is not lost on me. Nor is the fact that the wool in question is Shetland wool - which will be returning to the UK shortly, but in wolf-form.

If you'd like another taster of the lupine persuasion, allow me to offer up this delicious morsel - it's the brilliant new animated film made to accompany The Real Tuesday Weld's equally brilliant song, "Me. + Mr. Wolf" - and it's even better than I thought it would be.
Sexy, violent and violently sexy - call it Red Riding Hood Noire.

5 comments:

Julie said...

a knitted werewolf!! genius. What a fun song, too!

Erin Kate said...

Oh my goodness, they are adorable! Wonderful work! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Beverly said...

Fantastic! Never heard of this group before but I will be checking them out.

Ruth said...

Will it be a topsy turvy doll? What fun!

Knittripps said...

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing.