The end(s) of a pair of socks

Thomas' socks took flight this morning. I managed to get a nice picture of them before their departure.That's one pair of men's size US 12 striped socks, perfect for the gentleman who desires a certain panache in his accessories. Like Thomas, for instance.

Do you know such a gentleman? Would you like to produce a pair of your very own? Well, Nice People, fret not -- the pattern is in the works.

Of course, if you do opt to make them be prepared to deal with these:It's worth it, I think.

10 comments:

lauren said...

They look fantastic! I love the bold color combo and the striping. Way to stick to your guns with all those ends!

Erin Kate said...

You're so lucky he'll wear things like that! My guy wouldn't touch it. They look great!

French Press Knits said...

I agree- sometimes something extra special requires a little extra work Well worth it- they are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

now i just have to convince someone to knit them for me!

Voie de Vie said...

They turned out well. Love the stripe pattern as well as the awesome color combo.

However (since I'm not really into socks) maybe you could fashion some mittens in the same color/stripe manner? :)

Beverly said...

Love the colors and striping method. Too bad I don't know any men who will step out like your Thomas.

Cakewalk Yarns said...

The best part is, the stripes match up! Worth the effort.

Unknown said...

I was going to comment that SPM had commented that you liked weaving in ends. But I see you follow your followers (is that reverse stalking or surveillance?). It does give it a finished look, though sometimes I don't do a very good job. I need more practice at finishing.

Which, fortunately, I'm not getting will working on Camilla. It's nice to just practice the colorwork, this time around.

Hannah said...

These are so inspiring. I have started and abandoned boring socks for my man many times. These are just perfect for him -- colours, stripes, red toes... I look forward to the patten!

Chery said...

Really nice color sequence.