That sweet time of year

Today is Valentine's Day. Here's hoping that you have the chance to spend it either doing or with (or doing it with,) whoever or whatever you love, either actual or imaginary. Wow, that's a lot of variables. Still, Cupid shall provide. He has his ways.

I will be spending the day with my own sweet passer (whom I do love more than my eyes,)
...working on things that I love for some very lovely people indeed.

And should you find that you're feeling a bit under the weather, perhaps this may cure what ails you:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photographs made my whole day. I suddenly feel the need to read my old Latin books :)

Unknown said...

I am very happy to hear both of those things! Glad you liked them.

Andria said...

What a cute song. Definitely put a smile on my face! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Unknown said...

It is a fun little song. Happy to hear you enjoyed it. :)

Unknown said...

Goodness! Your copy of A History of the Greek City States is just as well-read as mine. <3 Classics

Cakewalk Yarns said...

Such a cute song! I wonder how I've managed to never hear it before.

We are all sick as dogs here, guess we'll be doing a NyQuil toast in lieu of champagne.