What's next

This week has been a crazy one, to say the least. Firstly, I finished off the last two pairs of L'Amour et la Morte socks (Ravelled) for the Antique Beat Boutique (more on that later,) and then I received these in the mail:Beautiful yarn from White Oak Studios in Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Italian Job. The colours are super-saturated and the yardage is generous, so of course I'm in love and dreaming of mittens. With any luck, today that dreaming will turn into doing as I've got a brand new mitten pattern fresh out of the stu-gee-oh and I'm keen to cast on.

Of course I'm doing lots of dreaming these days, mainly of activities of this nature:Soon, soon...and hopefully with one of these.

And just to warn you, there are other new things on the way.

3 comments:

Julie said...

ooh, gorgeous yarn, for sure!! he colours look amazing.

Ariane said...

wow wow wow i'm in love with this yarn!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors, and I love their names!!!
Can't wait to see what you make with them. You knit such pretty things :)